What Brexit Deal would be acceptable to you?

Which was the post after you stepped in to the response I gave to another poster..

A simple, “sorry I was mistaken” would do.
I did think that "AV Forums" gave a clue to the site.

"forum" - A situation or meeting in which people can talk about a problem or matter
especially of public interest.

I'm not actually aware of a rule where people can't post after someone else does.

I did think that "AV Forums" gave a clue to the site.

"forum" - A situation or meeting in which people can talk about a problem or matter
especially of public interest.

I'm not actually aware of a rule where people can't post after someone else does.

You’re hilarious, and possibly even 10 years’ old . First you use the same emoji I did, with no relevance, then you go back and mark a previous post of mine as ‘sad’, because I marked yours as such. Do you ever have your own thoughts or just copy everyone else’s because you’re so delicate?

As for your post, the first one that you quoted me, was I wrong in suggesting that our Government, and the party that props them up, should have keeping the union together as a first priority?

You’re hilarious, and possibly even 10 years’ old .
Yep, you too.

First you mark emojis as "funny" but get offended if it's done to you. Now you mark them as "sad" and get offended if it's done to you.

You honestly don't think I find your posts "funny" or "sad?"

Honestly?
Do you ever have your own thoughts or just copy everyone else?
Do you? Try posting them rather than posting emojis and then getting upset when it's you.

As for your post, the first one that you quoted me, was I wrong in suggesting that our Government, and the party that props them up, should have keeping the union together as a first priority?
Shouldn't democracy be the first priority?

If the Scottish referendum had come down for Scottish Independence, what is the priority, keeping the union together or honouring the vote?

We voted to leave the EU, are we ignoring it because of what might happen?

Shouldn't democracy be the first priority?

If the Scottish referendum had come down for Scottish Independence, what is the priority, keeping the union together or honouring the vote?

We voted to leave the EU, are we ignoring it because of what might happen?

Leaving the EU didn’t include breaking up the Union in the process, which was the point. The fact you voted to leave bears no relevance on that.

Also, the Comres poll you shared the other day, showing a 44/54% agree result for Brexit by any means, also showed a majority percentage for cancelling Brexit if it risked impacting Ireland. I guess some people who voted Leave considered things outside themselves?

Yep, you too.

First you mark emojis as "funny" but get offended if it's done to you. Now you mark them as "sad" and get offended if it's done to you.

You honestly don't think I find your posts "funny" or "sad?"

Honestly?
Do you? Try posting them rather than posting emojis and then getting upset when it's you.

I’m not getting offended?

You’re the one that appears to get upset over emojis, then accuse others of it. Come on, at least be honest about it. I really don’t care if you mark every one of my posts funny/sad retrospectively (lets be honest, you probably will), it just looks a bit pathetic but I guess it’s not exactly life or death :)

Leaving the EU didn’t include breaking up the Union in the prices, which was the point. The fact you voted to leave bears no relevance on that.
I assumed we would all accept the vote and be behind it. It seems that some people refuse to accept it and they are prepared to stay in the EU at any cost, regardless of it being a UK vote.

The UK was in the EU, the UK voted to leave.

Either all of the UK accepts the result or we leave and those who don't accept it will be the ones who are breaking up the UK.

I’m not getting offended?

You’re the one that appears to get upset over emojis, then accuse others of it. Come on, at least be honest about it.
Says you who keeps being upset by it, let's be honest about it.
I really don’t care if you mark every one of my posts funny/sad retrospectively (lets be honest, you probably will), it just looks a bit pathetic but I guess it’s not exactly life or death :)
Then you won't be upset by it again. :)

I assumed we would all accept the vote and be behind it. It seems that some people refuse to accept it and they are prepared to stay in the EU at any cost, regardless of it being a UK vote.

The UK was in the EU, the UK voted to leave.

Either all of the UK accepts the result or we leave and those who don't accept it will be the ones who are breaking up the UK.

What are you on about? The conversation was discussing whether or not a hard border would be erected in Ireland. The other poster suggested that it was Ireland’s problem, and the “UK” should be the priority.

The conversation had nothing to do with the vote itself, what leaving meant or what you wanted.

What are you on about? The conversation was discussing whether or not a hard border would be erected in Ireland. The other poster suggested that it was Ireland’s problem, and the UK should be the priority.

The conversation had nothing to do with the vote itself, what leaving meant or what you wanted.
And I've posted several times on what the EU would do. Do we need their views again?

And I've posted several times on what the EU would do. Do we need their views again?

Who’s quoting the EU?

It’s the UK as a whole union that was being discussed, not the EU. Not all posts need to lead back to the big bad mean EU or what you personally want.

And yes, I funnied your post. Before there are more tit for tat posts, I funnied it because I don’t think you even see how you come across on here, even when it’s plainly pointed out to you. But thanks for reinforcing my previous statements. I’m guessing, “you too” is coming up next.

Who’s quoting the EU?
I did.
It’s the UK as a whole union that was being discussed, not the EU. Not all posts need to lead back to the big bad mean EU or what you personally want.
And not all posts are about what you personally want. This is a Brexit thread in a Brexit forum.
And yes, I funnied your post. Before there are more tit for tat posts, I funnied it because I don’t think you even see how you come across on here, even when it’s plainly pointed out to you.
And you to.
But thanks for reinforcing my previous statements. I’m guessing, “you too” is coming up next.
And thanks for reinforcing my statements. You are unaware of your own posts when they are pointed out to you.

You defend the EU and Labour on everything. Everything. Hence why I call you a spin doctor. Someone posts something critical and you have to jump in to defend them. Every time.

You post as a series of questions and once you run out of things to say you start "funnying" posts, if it is done to you you get upset by it.

If I post then it's "a rant."

If I funny your post "I'm immature," if you do it, it's because you find it funny.

Having being pointed out to you, that you do it, you changed it to "sad," if it's done to you, you get upset, because nothing you post could ever be "funny" or "sad" to anyone else.

Seriously, look at your own posts and what you do, and how you get if it's done to you.

Seriously, look at your own posts and what you do, and how you get if it's done to you.

You’re a poet
And you didn’t know it.

Anyway, as I was saying, Northern Ireland is part of the United Kingdom, so the Government responsible for the entire Union should be considering the best outcome for all members, not just those on the mainland.

You’re a poet
And you didn’t know it.

Anyway, as I was saying, Northern Ireland is part of the United Kingdom, so the Government responsible for the entire Union should be considering the best outcome for all members, not just those on the mainland.
There was a democratic vote and the majority wants to leave. It is that simple.

There was a democratic vote and the majority wants to leave. It is that simple.

Again, I wasn’t denying that, the post was simply talking about Ireland being part of the UK geographically!

Oh no you weren't...There were two involved, no need to pretend to be innocent.

There’s no pretending to be innocent.

I’m sure you read my posts and could see me explaining my point, whilst trying to understand why the topic was moving back to the vote/what leaving meant. In fact, it’s what you’ve just done too.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom