What bookshelf speakers for a NAD320BEE?

mikehowett

Established Member
Reaction score
I've decided to buy the NAD320BEE AMP and was going to get the Mission M32 speakers to go with it. Now this is the first time i've ever bought hifi seperates so i'm a bit of a n00b and I don't have a very big budget, the AMP + Speakers are gonna cost just over £300. I'm looking for any bookshelf speaker recomendations that are around the same price as the Missions.

Thanks in ad:)

I'm using a NAD C320BEE amp myself, with Mission m70 speakers and am more than pleased with the resulting sound. I would think with the m32s, you'd have a very nice system there. I'd also recommend the matching C521BEE CD player! However, take a look at the Monitor Audio Bronze series - these seem to be recommended with NAD gear. Not heard any myself, as I'm very fond of the NAD/Mission combination.

*Edited for typos - I've had a few beers :smashin:

nsherin said:
I'm using a NAD C320BEE amp myself, with Mission m70 speakers and am more than pleased with the resulting sound. I would think with the m32s, you'd have a very nice system there. I'd also recommend the matching C521BEE CD player! However, take a look at the Monitor Audio Bronze series - these seem to be recommended with NAD gear. Not heard any myself, as I'm very fond of the NAD/Mission combination.

*Edited for typos - I've had a few beers :smashin:

Thanks for the reply. I did look at the matching CD player but for the moment I think i'll just hook it up to my DVD player. Will have a look at the Monitor Audio speakers too:)

Anybody else got any other recommendations? :)

Another question I have is; Do the speakers come with cables? And if not which type should I buy to be able to connect it to my NAD Amp? :confused:

Nope - speakers don't generally come with cables, although your dealer may chuck some in. I'm using some QED Original with mine and they sound pretty good - better than the cheap bellwire. Price is about £2.50/m.

nsherin said:
Nope - speakers don't generally come with cables, although your dealer may chuck some in. I'm using some QED Original with mine and they sound pretty good - better than the cheap bellwire. Price is about £2.50/m.

I decided to go with the Monitor Audio Bronze 2 speakers together with some QED Silver Anniversary BiWire Speaker cable :)

Oh and I thought what the hell and got the CD player to match too:D

Excellent - sounds like you'll have a nice system there. You'll certainly like the CDP - it has a nice synergy with the amp.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom