• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

What biscuit is he talking about?

Saldawop

Distinguished Member
It sounds lovely, well the minty one, not the orange one obviously.

FZR400RRSP

Banned
Lyons-viscount-mint.jpg

mjn

Distinguished Member
Ate a whole double packet of those on Wednesday, in one sitting.

eireann10

absolutely love those, My mum used to buy them all the time, haven't had them in a long time till last week.

Saw they did them in a rectangle shaped so had to get them, ate the whole packet at work.

FZR400RRSP

Banned
Mint is wrong, just wrong, in anything other than toothpaste or gum.
I once rejected a £12 curry because I didn't notice it said mint as part of the recipe.
I was quite happy to order another main course instead, it wasn't their fault.

FZR400RRSP

Banned
Anyway, if this post highlights Barry from Watford, I'm all for it.
He has an excellent radio show with Angelos Epithemiou just now, on FUBAR radio.

THE_FORCE

Banned
Weird how as a kid Viscounts were seen as a treat, and upmarket.

Now you can only seem to find them in Poundshops. :/

Wahreo

Distinguished Member
Anyone remember when Iain lee had another phone in from Barry I think it was and then Barry's Son came on.

Something about an old lady bending over and passing wind. I was in hysterics when that was on. I think it was on LBC.

RBZ5416

Distinguished Member
Pedant Mode.

He wasn't talking about Viscount, he was talking about something like Viscount but in a silver wrapper. Viscount's wrappers are green. I lost the will to listen to much more than that.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom