What are your xbox must have games?

Kronenbourg

Established Member
Reaction score
Am about to take the plunge and grab myself an X-box. The pack I am getting includes Halo, Rainbow Six 3, Midtown Madness 3, Timesplitters 2 and Crash Bandicoot. I will also be subscribing to XBox Live. Was just wondering what people would recommend as must have games to complement that lot :)

The obvious one is Project Gotham 2. Must have if you have Live and like driving.
Next Friday (26th Mar) sees the release of Splinter Cell 2: Pandora Tomorrow, which sounds cracking, and has online multiplayer now too.
And if you want a good online sports game, Links 2004 has a real community building now around a very good game.
Should keep you going for a while.

I'd have to agree with Lorenzini, PGR2 is a MUST HAVE. Splinter Cell:pandora is also very good, picked it up yesterday from a mate at ubi-soft. You might also want to take a look at Top Spin(Tennis) Star Wars:Jedi Knight(RPG/Adventure) for other possible 'Live' games. Only other thing i'd say is steer clear of all EA games.

Star Wars : Knights of the Old Republic is a definite must have game, although it is not XBox Live enabled.

If you can get it cheaply, MechAssault isn't bad on XBox Live.

off the top of my head -

the original splinter cell - now on classics for £19.99
Grand theft auto double pack
Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Moto GP: Ultimate Racing Technology 2
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Return To Castle Wolfenstein: Tides Of War
Jet Set Radio Future
Crimson Skies
Max Payne 2
PGR2
Top Spin

Id probably agree with hulkhead but i havent played panzer dragoon or jet set radio, but would also add Ninja Gaiden.

'Shenmue 2' is the best RPG game of all time, so you can't be without that. Also 'Otogi: Myth Of Demons' is a sublime cross-genre game that every self-respecting gamer MUST own :smashin:

No mention of Halo. How strange. People bored of it now then?

Ah, just read the original post properly :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom