What are your thoughts on a wii FAQ?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii-U & 3DS' started by addyb, Dec 29, 2006.

1. addyb

addyb
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12,285
    Well as title states im pondering over the idea of creating a wii faq to help out gamers either new to the scene or perhaps even experienced gamers!
    Topics will include system spec, setup help, Virtual console, Games, wii channels, opera settings and useful links and finally some troubleshooting.

Good idea or bad? If anyone has any inputs or would like to help me out in anyway just send me a PM!

2. shagaboopon

shagaboopon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +367
    Sounds good and may cut down on the number of stickies required. In particular items like release date links and a troubleshooting collection for wireless.

3. addyb

addyb
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12,285
    Yeh i will probably leave it a while before i do it yet. Maybe end of jan/feb as by that time most of the regulars in here should of picked one up and i can make it a sticky on here. We have a general rule of only one sticky per forum so i will wait and see what happens! Plus it depends if i get time as well!
    So contributions most welcome!

4. Tetlee

Tetlee
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,818
    I think it's a good idea, could also include the different region console faqs/comparisons aswell for UK,JAP & US machines. Sure it would be usefull as of course there are always going to be questions & reasons for importing such as game release dates, 480p Cube games etc.