What are you watching tonight/watched last night??? Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett

Reaction score
Continued from pt7.

Please give comments besides just the title:smashin:

Dial M for Murder. 7.75/10

Continuing my exploration of films from yesteryear.

Another chance to see the mighty fine Grace Kelly:devil: in action.

Getting to like these Hitchcock films. Not seen a bad one yet (this one's not quite as good as Rear Window though)

Tron Legacy. So boring I almost fell asleep.

brian s said:
Not as good as Lord Of The Rings then as I have fallen asleep around 10 minutes into the second film.

Bri

I know what you mean. All I remember from The Twin Towers is Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli running across a field... wake up an hour later and they still seem to be running somewhere. Oh and Frodo complaining about the ring as usual.

I know what you mean. All I remember from The Twin Towers is Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli running across a field... wake up an hour later and they still seem to be running somewhere. Oh and Frodo complaining about the ring as usual.

:laugh:

That's pretty much summed up those films.

:smashin:
Bri

Kill the Irishman 9/10 :cool: :smashin:

Over the weekend I watched Excalibur on BD. I am one with the film. There might be a bit much air in the middle of the film but it ends strong. I also watched a pair of Star Trek NG episodes on LD, Qpid & Nth Degree.

Get Him To The Greek...more entertaining than I thought it would be! 6/10

Watched Karate Girl yesterday, and nearly got my picture taken with Rina Takeda - but my bloody camera had flat batteries!!!!
Good movie with no wire/CG/trampoline stunts. If she runs up a wall and kicks a guy in the head, then she REALLY ran up the wall and kicked the guy.
Oh, and she's really really cute :)

- Citizen Kane (1941) never seen it before, Orson was great as Charles Foster Kane, the film was completely different to what i expected, but very interesting even with that ending! - 8.8/10

- Paradise Lost aka Turistas (2006) - Not a bad film about young people being tracked down on a island by bad guys, quite tense - nice girls btw 7/10

Last edited:
Watched Demolition Man tonight. Been a long time but really enjoyed it again.

You mean first and only time. As she is just plain... in everything else. Don't even get me started on Miss Congeniality... *shudder*

had a busy weekend film wise.

Watched Predator - awesome arnie film 8/10
Predator 2 straight after - an ok film but not as good as the 1st - 7/10
Eagle eye - not a bad popcorn film - 7/10
AVP 1 - to continue the predator theme lol - 7/10
Hannah - was ok, nothing amazing though - 6/10
HP & The dealthly hallows - not the best film but let it slide as it's the build-up to the grand finale - 7/10

She's drop dead gorgeous and I enjoyed Miss Congenality, the first one anyway.

Bri

she could drive my bus at 50mph anyday :laugh:

Lincoln Lawyer 9/10, very good film :thumbsup:

Watching TGWKTHN (The Girl Who kicked the Hornets Nest) tonight, haven't got high hopes for this as the previous was quite dull. Will report back later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom