What are you having for tea?

Just waiting for the chinese to be delivered now.
Had some friends round tonight, played a few silly games with the penalty
being a shooter of Jagermeister. Six of us have done 2 bottles.
I am smashed.................

Can tell none of you lot are from up north, there's only one tea for friday night, fish and chips with currrys sauce ;)

That sounds really nice actually. Was it good? White or red ;)

tried to resist ,but succumbed in the end:D Yes it was ok - fairtrade Malbec my sister gave me

what did I have for brecky? Firew up - toms, mushies ,scrambled egg and bacon. Now I'm going to the gym

I did poached chicken drizzled with a roasted red pepper sauce, Jersey Royal new potatoes and asparagus. Mother-In-Law said "This is nice, what's this sauce?" I told her and she said "But I don't like red peppers!" Still cleared her plate in about 2 minutes flat though!:rolleyes:

next time they are there ask them if they want the photos redone, i bet the food is fantastic but the pics do nothing for them

Wasn't too hungry, so made a fresh mushroom tapenade, put it with my own home smoked salmon (cured with honey and whisky) and my own best Oxfordshire Blue cheese on slices of lightly crisped toast. Magic :thumbsup:

Downside is I need to get a new batch of cheese on the go :D

Dave

Dave: Are you really Loyd Grossman in disguise? :D ... Your cuisine puts me to shame ... remembering the sumptuous spread you had on Easter Sunday, now this! :eek: ... You really are a foodie ... a homemade one at that!... Fair play to you mate! :thumbsup:

BBQ time again tonight, got a boned leg of lamb marinating in the fridge. and some veggy kebabs. might make a nice green salad or a ceaser salad and some spiced cous-cous :). i am feeling realy hungry now thinking about it all :) onyl another 2 hours of work :)
Mart

Gonna make spaghetti bolognese tonight. First cooked meal since I went home for xmas :)

Spaghetti - check. Mince - check. Onion - check. Garlic - check. Expensive, organic tomato bolognese sauce - check. Missed anything?

Ginger and a half tea spoon of mustard. A splash of worcestershire sauce always helps as well :thumbsup:

Well I'm not trekking to the supermarket again, so I'll have to remember for future ref. My flatmate happens to have mixed herbs, so I'm set :)

Make sure they are the right herbs ;)

Dutch herbs work, but eating the meal has interesting effects :laugh:

Jambalaya tonight :thumbsup: I can smell it cooking now.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom