What are you doing right now?

Sparky83 said:
Hmmmm..... not on the South coast are you??? :p

Na...am in the south but not on the coast.Lazy security as always...if I found graffiti I'd scrub it off myself!

i'm looking for the money that used to be in my wallet, all seems to have disappeared over the last few weeks :laugh:

Merry xmas everyone :)

Glad to see I'm not the only forum member stuck at work! We've got Christmas tunes on MTV Classic... cheesy or what? Merry Christmas to all you shift workers out there!

Just squaring away for 4 days off, my work here is almst done !

Just entering the 48th minute of wondering why the heck am I awake & the kids aren't? Tablets & throat lozengers down, I'm ready to feel well enough for chrimbo.

home now, sat waiting for the madness to start.

Sat in bed with better half having a quiet cuppa , wondering why on earth our girls have chosen today to not be up at their usual 6 am

Bit Retrospective but last night I was watching Home Alone on BD.

I think the transfer is naff but I'll enquire in the respective forum about that.

Merry Xmas people.

Just had a coffee and opened my presents from the missus. Gotta go get the ladder out the shed to get the dining chairs down from the loft and then going to shove the turkey in the oven I think...and maybe have a glass of wine :D

Merry Christmas AVFers :)

Now recovering after building a "Fairytale Princess Castle"

Need food now!

indianwells said:
Prepping veg and drinking Champagne. Couldn't be happier!

Exactly this!

Just been out for a walk, trying to get fit.

Listening to a CD I got, Ashley Slater, Cellophane.

Only on the first song, but I know the next one (Cellophane, the title track, which is brilliant.)

Oh here we go.
I hear the crackling of the flame
but I'm wrong you know,
it's only cellophane.........

Sitting indoors alone.

drinking champagne, while watching tv :) waiting for family and friends to come over for present giving and opening:)

just got back from the family gathering :)
Playing a bit of League of Legends, before getting off to bed ready to head down to Birmingham tomorrow to do it all again :smashin:

Merry christmas all :)

Not long finshed watching the inbetweeners film, misses is snoring away and im now reading forums and contenplating booting up the xbox :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom