What are you doing right now?

Reaction score
Well....I'm babysitting for a friend of my mrs' while they're all out at midnight mass!!

How about all of you? Xmas preparation all done?

Stayed in and watched Father Ted documentary and episodes on More 4. Always a good laugh from the show.

Watching Santa Claus and drinking baileys :)

Waiting for the nytol to kick in so to drown out the noise of nessun Dorma, Gold and YMCA from my partying neighbours.........bah humbug.......

This is a family forum, my post on Facebook used slightly stronger language....

drinking disaronno
on the ps3
replying to this thread
talk about multi tasking :)

Merry xmas people

Grangey. said:
Watching the born supremacy on itv2hd with my mrs asleep on me reading the forums on my iPhone

Same here lol on my itv 2 tho its the Bourne idenitity and iv pushed her off me haha

just finished watching the Star Trek reboot that was on Film Four and now just browsing some of the threads

Working nights till 7am...... And it sucks being here on my own.

Even considered wishing myself Merry Christmas!

Finishing last few backups, then going to bed :D

At work...watching The Santa Clause! Plus I've watched Home Alone,Elf,Trading Places and Scrooged! Gotta love Xmas night shifts

At work...watching The Santa Clause! Plus I've watched Home Alone,Elf,Trading Places and Scrooged! Gotta love Xmas night shifts

Yep, i'm on film number 4 now, whilst playing some pool on the PC. Its lovely as this place is dead, no one to disturb me!

Sparky83 said:
Yep, i'm on film number 4 now, whilst playing some pool on the PC. Its lovely as this place is dead, no one to disturb me!

Cool,same here.no one else around except my colleague.I think Miracle on 34th St,The Grinch,Bad Santa,Fred Clause and Harry Potter will have to wait for tonight! Might try and fit in a Narnia or LoTR as well :)

Cool,same here.no one else around except my colleague.I think Miracle on 34th St,The Grinch,Bad Santa,Fred Clause and Harry Potter will have to wait for tonight! Might try and fit in a Narnia or LoTR as well :)

Wish i had a colleague....:(

he booked 3 of our 4 nights off so he will be back tonight.

Just finished watching 'The Thing' and what a load of tosh that was! Nice to see your films are all very festive tho!

You security?

Sparky83 said:
You security?

How did you guess!? :) if my colleague took Holliday i'd get a replacement at least.Yeah thought I'd make a festive viewing list...watch enough normal films every other night!

How did you guess!? :) if my colleague took Holliday i'd get a replacement at least.Yeah thought I'd make a festive viewing list...watch enough normal films every other night!

Well the building im in has guards throughout it so thought that was the most obvious.

Hmmmm..... not on the South coast are you??? :p

Im a building services engineer, well thats the title anyway. electrician by trade. Have to be here monitoring the building etc and making sure it is all up and running.

As im here on my own i just feel that there will be something crappy happen, power cut & all 8 gennys dont start up!!!:eek::eek:

and as we look after all maintenance here i have already been called by security twice to clean off graffetti, grrrrr!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom