• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

What Are These

Basinguy

thanks for that, cant find the exact ones but some are nice on there.

one other thing is that all stand seem to be beween 40-50cm high ... WHY?

i need stands about 80cm high and thy seem to bw impossible to find !

D

dixiemax

Also like Nerox been searching for some decent stands. (Wife also wanted them to match our furniture/fire surround etc.)
Anyway saw these advertising on forums and liked the look of themhttp://www.anvilsound-display.co.uk
and ordered exactly what we need, loads of choice, colours etc.
Ordered 4 inch columns with light wood bases but won't be ready till turn of the year so I'll let you know more when they arrive.

regards dixie

D

dixiemax

Just took dilivery this morning before work, very impressed with build quality and finish they aresuperb. Also these are very heavy so not sure if I need to bother with filler?
Most important the wife gives them ok as they match our furniture well, so just need to sort the rrats nest behind TV and get speakers set up tonight.
(wonder if I dare mention some new speakers to her, you know just to finish the job off??)

best wishes for new year, dixie

D

dixiemax

heres photo .....hopefully.... try out Xmas camera!

Attachments

• stands.jpg
    stands.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 64

metal guru

Standard Member
Hi, can you tell me how high are the stands you got and is the base solid or veneered wood? they certainly look well and different from most.

thanks metal G

jonny round boy

D

dixiemax

Yes theyre solid oak real nice finish no knots or anything, about one inch thick.
The height is just over 52cm total (spikes to top pads)

cheers dixie

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom