• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

What are these please?

Dufresne

Banned
Hi

Any ideas what these might be?

There are loads hanging from a nearby hedgerow, approximately 6 feet apart or so.

Thanks

image-4042820332.jpg

image-1142499496.jpg

image-97116637.jpg

alan280170

Distinguished Member
Just stick your hand in and touch the other end and you'll see what happens, wear a glove and an old long sleeve top. Also stand on one leg in case you get a fright and you can hop onto the other one no problem.

Dufresne

Banned
Just stick your hand in and touch the other end and you'll see what happens, wear a glove and an old long sleeve top. Also stand on one leg in case you get a fright and you can hop onto the other one no problem.

I'll pass, thanks.

I'm not sure I'll get my arm in there anyway.

I guess the size of the entrance to be 6cmx6cm :confused:

gavinl1967

For people to throw bags of dog poo into :p

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
Damn, too slow. I could have answered this as my father in law is a warden for a small nature reserve and fits these dormice nests in some of the trees he looks after.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom