What are the Sky + codes for a Panny 7 Please??

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by dave_myth_magic, Feb 24, 2005.

1. dave_myth_magic

dave_myth_magic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

I apreciate that this must have been asked loads of times before,so my sincere apologies in advance, but please can someone kindly advise me what the SKY+ codes are for a Panasonic-PWD7??

Thank you

Dave :smashin:

2. Cynthia 7

Cynthia 7

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi dave,

Click on the website below and this gives two tables of tv manufacturers. However, there may not be codes for the very latest televisions. On this excellent site there is a method of finding a code (just above the turquoise book "Piping TV around the house") but it may not work for the latest tvs. Worth a try if one of the many Panasonic codes doesn't work. Try the codes in the second manufacturer table first.

Good luck, patience is needed!!!

http://www.satcure.co.uk/tech/digicode.htm

3. hao

hao

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    678 worked for mw as did 567 and 278.

4. dave_myth_magic

dave_myth_magic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All,

Sorry for such a long delay in replying - I did take up all your suggestions and have to say wow, what a great resource site Satcure is, so much great information....the ironic thing was I copied all the codes down and started at the beginiing with low numbers and of course the one that worked was almost right at the end!! :lesson:

Anyway, many thanks to you all for your advice and particulalrly to Cynthia 7, for the Satcure tip - I have spent quite a bit of time reading up generally there and can certainly reccomend it to others

Cheers again all of you :thumbsup:

Dave

5. Cynthia 7

Cynthia 7

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Dave,

I'm so glad we could help. Isn't it just typical though that you have to wade through all those codes to get the right one!

Yes, the satcure site is so informative. Another interesting site (although it is really for satellite sales, nothing to do with me) I show below. If your Sky box has been idle for a while it shows you how to do a forced download so you don't miss out on any Sky updates. I don't know anyone who has done it but I should think it's safe. Also on that site it gives all the latest information from Sky, terrestial, etc. I learn so much from our AV forums but, compared to most of the other members, I am very much a beginner.

http://www.satelliteonline.co.uk/index.htm

Happy hours with your new Panasonic!

Cynthia