What are the must have X-Box games?

R

ricdiggle

Sorry to ask but I just bought one and need to know what software to buy.
I got Jet set radio/Sega GT and Halo with it.

I like allsorts of things. Not mad keen on footy or doom style games (Halo is good though).

I like fighters and sports games most I guess.

Single player quality is essential.

If you have any for sale let me know please.

It's a UK PAL model.

Many thanks for any info.

Richard

Splinter Cell :D
You'll have to own this game
Also give Deathrow a look, it's one I'll definitely be getting (being a fan of the old bitmap brothers game Speedball and the Movie Rollerball :D :D )

If you like Fighters then you should take a look at Dead or Alive 3 & Rocky. I can vouch for DOA3 myself and Rocky has had some very good reviews.

Hope you enjoy the Box :)

Timesplitters II makes for some very fun (and very fast) multi-player gaming. And the challenges make it a solid one-player experience as well.

Moto GP is certainly one to try out even if your not a great motorbike fan, it plays superbly and has very good, almost photo realistic graphics.

Cheers chaps,
Will check some of these out.
Think I had Tony Hawks 2 on the Dreamcast and wasn't a big fan.
May give that one a miss.

Anyone selling?
Richard

Moto GP on xbox live is awesome :)

Xbox live is going to rock major bells when I get my hands on a copy of Unreal and Ghost recon :)

Xbox live is the online service for Xbox.

www.xbox.com

Its just gone to retail in the states and I am beta testing it in the Uk. You need a broadband connection to use it but thats about it,and the gameplay is v v smooth. I was playing against 16 ppl last night in Moto Gp, they where mostly from the states. There was no lag at all and the voice comms worked like a charm.

Awesome stuff.

Its just gone to retail in the states and I am beta testing it in the Uk. You need a broadband connection to use it but thats about it,and the gameplay is v v smooth. I was playing against 16 ppl last night in Moto Gp, they where mostly from the states. There was no lag at all and the voice comms worked like a charm.

Very re-assuring. Man, I can't wait.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom