What are the differences between OLED65C11LB and OLED65C15LA apart from the color?

WalruSurlaW

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm from France and the only model listed on LG France is OLED65C15LA.

I ordered the TV through a big French reseller but the model sent is OLED65C11LB, which is usually cheaper online than the OLED65C15LA model.

I would like to be sure the two sets are the exact same models specification wise (except the color, I know the OLED65C15LA is white and the OLED65C11LB is black)

Am I missing on some WiSA compatibility, is there a difference between tuners, anything else?

Even worse, could the OLED65C11LB panel be different and have less quality?

It would greatly help me if someone would detail the exact technical differences between these two models :)

Thanks a lot!!!

Hello, I'm from France and the only model listed on LG France is OLED65C15LA.

I ordered the TV through a big French reseller but the model sent is OLED65C11LB, which is usually cheaper online than the OLED65C15LA model.

I would like to be sure the two sets are the exact same models specification wise (except the color, I know the OLED65C15LA is white and the OLED65C11LB is black)

Am I missing on some WiSA compatibility, is there a difference between tuners, anything else?

Even worse, could the OLED65C11LB panel be different and have less quality?

It would greatly help me if someone would detail the exact technical differences between these two models :)

Thanks a lot!!!
What did the retailer say when you asked them? Same for LG France?

The retailer told me they only sell the French version that was advertised on their website and that it was the OLED65C11LB... Which was an obvious lie since the advertised version had a white back panel, probably the OLED65C15LA, while the OLED65C11LB model has a black back panel.

A chat representative from LG told me there was absolutely no differences between the European models, but she wasn't aware of the differences between some models, like WiSA compatibility and single/double tuner, so I don't think she could be trusted :(

That's why I'm turning back to the community :)

The retailer told me they only sell the French version that was advertised on their website and that it was the OLED65C11LB... Which was an obvious lie since the advertised version had a white back panel, probably the OLED65C15LA, while the OLED65C11LB model has a black back panel.

A chat representative from LG told me there was absolutely no differences between the European models, but she wasn't aware of the differences between some models, like WiSA compatibility and single/double tuner, so I don't think she could be trusted :(

That's why I'm turning back to the community :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom