Question What are the best headphones at sub £50 range

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Xcellente, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Xcellente

Xcellente
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    As im looking to replace my panasonic rp htf 600 as they became really worn a while ago but i dont want sound quality any worse than the ones i currently own as lnog as i get same similar quality im happy

2. zorrofox

zorrofox

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    I don't know if they're the best but I use a pair of Sennheiser PX 100II's as portables and they sound remarkably good. I also own a pair of Sennheiser HD 650's and the PX100-II's compare very favourably if I'm honest. I haven't heard your Panasonic's though so I can't directly compare the two I'm afraid.

Good luck.

3. ncavin

ncavin
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I have a pair of AKG 451's and they're down to £50 - I would definitely recommend them, great sound for the price and nice and portable.

4. JukeChartwell

JukeChartwell
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You could try the new SoundMAGIC E50 earphone, these are the grown of version of the multi award winning Soundmagic E10 earphones that have been around for a few years, only you
    get much-improved sound balance, greater accuracy and less of the bass thickness you get with the old model.