• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

What are the best games for Kinect

gkf9

Distinguished Member
Just bought the Kinect last night, very pleased but need a few games with abit more depth than the Adventures game.

Can anyone recommend the best 3 to own, like the look of the Sonic game, but have read a few bad reviews, anyone got this?

Thanks inadvance.

New Start Neil

Distinguished Member
There's a whole forum full of threads on the games here!

Take a look through and see what others are saying. :smashin:

There's no real "Best" as that's subjective and depends on what types of games you like.

I've got Kinect Adventures (obviously!), Kinect Sports, Joyride, Dance Central and EA Sports Active 2 on the way.

Sports is my favourite, followed by Joyride, Dance Central and Adventures.

I like them all and enjoy playing them all as they are all good fun and different in their own right.

As you've got Adventures, there are demos on the disk for you to try and there's a demo of Joyride on the Marketplace to download.

Give them and try and tell us what you think!

[Edit] - http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/KinectTM-Joy-Ride/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d53093b

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom