Question What are some home automation devices that works with RF 433Mhz?

Discussion in 'Smart Home, Climate Control & Security Forum' started by Jaeke101, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Jaeke101

Jaeke101
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,
    I have SAVVY Smart Home System installed in my home.

The system operates through RF 433Mhz, I have lighting, Curtain, Climate and other systems integrated.

but, they don't have a smart door lock and water leak sensor.

i'd love to hear your suggestions to where i can get a smart door lock and other home automation devices that works with 433Mhz. Any ideas?

2. giffordpikes

giffordpikes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +172
    Says on the SAVVY website they do a smart lock. With regards to other RF systems not sure how it would integrate all together with your existing set up. Some rf setups are proprietary and will only work with certain products even though they are RF 433. This may be one of them.

I use broadlink and rfxcom which will learn quite a few rf codes in 433. Haven't really got into smart locks or water leak detection so dont have any recommendations. Maybe try a search on bang good or ali express but as I said not sure if they will integrate into savvy