What are Eclipse like in 2013?

Dan201

Ive been with Orange phone and broadband for a couple of years now. My internet speeds are generally ok but my torrent speed can be pretty terrible. Traffic shaping during the day is massive.

Im close to ordering a line with eclipse. Are there any current customers on here? They seem to either get 1 or 5 out of 5 in reviews from customers. I think it may be a case that people expect more from a company charging so much which is why the reviews are so extreme. Thats fair enough, they are charging £30 for their pro package.

And if not Eclipse then who?

FaxFan2002

I'm with Eclipse and I've seen no evidence of any traffic shaping - ever. Did flip to BT infinity for a week before moving it to Eclipse fibre, which was more expensive but waaaaaaaaay better. Sadly had to move house but just getting Eclipse business fibre installed in a couple of weeks.

Excellent support as well, you always get to speak to someone (in England) who actually know what they are talking about and are very very helpful.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom