1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what about a star rating 4 retailers

Discussion in 'TVs' started by SILVERBACK, Jun 22, 2002.

1. SILVERBACK

SILVERBACK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +73
    i understand where your coming from spectre but could it be possible to give star ratings.no comments no slagging just stars surely they cant stop people from having an opinnion on there services.there seems to be a lot of bad customer service and retailers around getting away with murder an now it looks like we dont have a voice to speak out.im not having a pop at you but what about the star rating ???

2. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    There is a guide of sorts that covers good retailers and that is the many positive comments that have been made about certain companies.

I have used hifibitz on many occasions and have always found them to be very helpful. There are many other members who have posted positive comments about them and their prices tend to be competitive. Additionally, they sponsor this forum so their financial input helps to keep the forum running.

That is just one retailer. There are many others that have had many positive tributes paid to them through these columns which will give any member sufficient choice of who to deal with.

If anyone comes up with an "anyone dealt with ABC" type thread we can always pass on detrimental comments through the Private Mail system.

3. beowulf

beowulf
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    I used to deal with KJ in West London - don't know if they're still going - been out of the a/v stuff for a few years. I found them to be EXCELLENT.