What a cool toy !!!!

I want one, I want one ! :D

"**This is "not a beginners airplane!"**
Great skill is needed to fly these crafts!
But with care and patience you will have an amazing time flying this unique Craft!"

Hmmm..... how many £199 planes do I have to smash to become skillful ? :rolleyes:

Nick_UK said:
"**This is "not a beginners airplane!"**
Great skill is needed to fly these crafts!
But with care and patience you will have an amazing time flying this unique Craft!"

Hmmm..... how many £199 planes do I have to smash to become skillful ? :rolleyes:

Yeah, but think of the (expensive) fun you would have.

Cheers,

Martin.

Thanks for the headsup on that Majorstare.
My first reaction was the same as everyone else "I must have one" but then I started to think a little more seriously. These pilots make it look so easy. Believe me it's not. I've been flying model aircraft on and off for over thirty years and have seen some accidents in that time. Some pretty bad near misses too.
Our local lake banned hydroplanes many years ago as they were considered too dangerous around the "public". But to see them taking off and flying in a residential street is just totally irresponsible and should not be encouraged.
I hate to be a party pooper but people have been killed by conventional model aircraft under controlled conditions. these models must be used sensibly and never in a public place. Their only saving grace is thet the engine is at the back, but I still wouldn't like to get hit by one.
Want to try flying in the sefety of your own home? try downloading FMS (flying model simulator) It's free and gives you a taste of what it's like to control a model from the ground. To do it properly you need to buy a transmitter and a suitable interface cable to connect it to your computer. It's a great practice tool you can crash as many times as you like at no cost!
Local model flying clubs exist all over the country and can give tuition, many of them have a "club trainer" model and instructors on hand on certain days of the week.
Club memberships are usually affilliated to the British Model Flying Association which covers members for £500,000 third party insurance.
flying models are a fantastic pastime and I hope some of you haven't been put off by my comments. Better safe than sorry. :smashin:
Bob

Looks fantastic fun. If only they did one big enough to sit in. :D

They look cool. You could rig up a small camera too them and small missiles etc........... have I taken that too far??!!??:confused: :rolleyes: :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom