Question What 4k content is on Sky q, it seems a state secret

supermac100

Ex Member
Reaction score
Thinking of getting sky q but worried about suspected limited 4k content .
Rang sky who won't /can't tell me what is available. The whole of Netflix content is available to view on numerous websites so I can't see what the problem is with sky. Can anyone please help with a list

There are various UHD tabs in the menu, sky box sets, movie UHD tab and sports, football, cricket F1 are in UHD if your into sports.

There are various UHD tabs in the menu, sky box sets, movie UHD tab and sports, football, cricket F1 are in UHD if your into sports.
That isn't much use to the OP who hasn't yet got Sky Q and wnts to know what is shown in UHD

That isn't much use to the OP who hasn't yet got Sky Q and wnts to know what is shown in UHD
It gives a flavour, there’s a lot of uhd and you know as well as I do you have to go looking for it, or even better look on the Sky website itself. It’s not rocket science really is it.

Depends on what package you have.

If you don't have sport and/or movies, there's not a whole lot of UHD content.
Just got it installed myself so I'm still finding my way around it, but I found some box sets in 4K.

OK, before I ask MI5, can anyone provide me with a list of box sets in 4k please

No, can’t do that.
I can tell you there are 46 box sets, 148 movies plus catch up for about 20 series that haven’t made it to box set status yet, but I can’t tell you what they are short of typing them all out myself or posting a ridiculous number of photos of my tv.
I’ve never needed a list, but it does seem crazy there isn’t one.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom