1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what 32 widescreen

Discussion in 'TVs' started by jongeeone, Feb 3, 2002.

1. jongeeone

jongeeone

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    what is the best 32 widescreen available for £1200-£1500
    picture quality must be very good

2. kev_gordon

kev_gordon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    This isnt gonna be a helpful reply, I just need to laugh... hehehe! You think you're gonna get an answer that helps? Think again! But I wish you luck all the same. I've been trying to figure out the answer to the very same question for months....

Here is my advice: wait a few months (maybe between 6-12) and buy a plasma screen if/when they become affordable, OR, wait a little longer as see what new technology comes out in the meantime. Their is this new rear projection system called DLP (digital light processing) that looks promising.

As for me, I'm sticking with my 29" 4:3 set. Damnit! What am I gonna do with my £1400 now???

Anyway, as I said, good luck. If you do find 32" widescreen nirvana please let me know!

3. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,475
    Save a few pounds more, and get a Loewe Aconda, or may be a Vitros for you top price at present.
    Try the search at the top of the page, then use the LH Search by keyword for "Aconda", on page 3 there is a good posting "Vitros or Aconda?".
    Apart from a few minor points, everybody who has either of these set are pleased with them.

:cool: Ruby quartz shades.