what 32 inch? /sony kv32fx 68?- help!

I

ian d

hi guys, been reading with great interest regarding 32 inch tvs. iam very much a rookie when it comes to this subject there just seems so much choice.i am going to bite the bullet and buy as soon as i am confident i have made the right choice. is the sony kv32fx68 a good choice or are there other sets on a parr or better for similar money (ie phillips etc). i view all my tv via a sky receiver and have a panasonic dvd/surround system..i have got to make some sort of decision, but would really appreciate a bit of help from people in the know.. cheers for any advice

Hi Ian d had mine for a few months now wicked TV. Ok with digital TV too. But DVD is out of this world m8. I would say the best all round 100hz TV money can buy to date. They is a new kid on the block the Thomsom with P.SCAN :thumbsup:

Regards Tulloch

Great TV - had it since around Christmas and it provides a decent picture through my NTL Digital and as said previously DVD's are fantastic on it! At the Play price i'd thourally recommend a purchase!

cheers guys for your advice and feed back as you can see by my above thread there is even more confusion in the pot.. really dont know what to do

Thats the cheapest I have see the KV32FX68 with stand and delivery

What about this 5% voucher - is this a Sony thing or a play.com thing?

Has anyone ordered a TV before with play.com - how are they for delivery?

thanks!

Quoted from elswhere (After 5 years we finally have a Play.com coupon: HCMNGXFYBC giving 5% off. It’s printed on the front of their new Sci-fi collection catalogue which arrived in the post this morning. Says "see website for details" but I can’t find anywhere that refers to it on-line. The code is not unique so anyone can use it!)

top work just ordered mine for £523 including the coupon.

cancelled the toshiba 42 inch rptv i ordered yesterday.

cheers guys for all the advice regarding this tv,just ordered it on play did not have the voucher but at £549 its still a wicked price with a bit of spare money i will now invest in some decent scarts, any suggestions.... once again cheers if you are ever in sunny falmouth ill buy you a beer

dude cancel your order and order it again with the discount code, you save £27, worth the 2 minutes i think you will agree.

PLAY.COM

Be careful purchasing equipment from Play , its not there fault but most are imports with restricted warranty. They were selling the KEF 2005 system with only a 1 year warranty which actually comes with 5.

Just some advice

Just refreshed the page and its showing £999 for me as well. Is it sold out? It was a bragain price so probably is!

posted yesterday but for some reason deleted?

they will not honour the orders placed. they are 'saying' that it wont be back in stock ever again.

even though i had my order confirmed they wont let me have it.

i should hopefully be getting it through someone else today fingers crossed for £539 once i get it i will spill the beans where i got it.

brummybloke said:
i should hopefully be getting it through someone else today fingers crossed for £539 once i get it i will spill the beans where i got it.

Please keep us posted as I've also had my order with Play cancelled.

ok guys i got mine in my house now with stand, i got it for £540 as i collected it myself.

it is from the site digital point.co.uk ( link above) they advertise it at 640 but interestingly they supply letsbuyit.com with theirs and they sell it for £540 plus £30 delivery in 7 days.
http://www.letsbuyit.com/lbisite/jsp/product/category_prod.jsp;jsessionid=A28TXT84MUn2zKX2sT3w9sEq2rIzQUx2bagQaqO5VVF2LfoBKcAU!-1547737055!-644186009!80!443?ShowSubCat=Y&SubCatClick=Y&ProductCobuyID=70327&CategoryID=70&SubCategoryID=73&countryID=4&ProductType=2

long link but direct to the page.

i went to there shop which is in birmingham on soho road in handsworth and informed them their other company name ( electro centre) were selling it through letsbuyit for £540 plus 30 quid delivery and asked them to sell it me for that price which they did, i didnt want the delivery as i had a van to hand so got it for £539.99 with the stand.

if you live in birmingham and want it asap i would do it that way, if not order through letsbyit.com and it is yours within 7 days for £569.99. still the best price by far anywhere i have seen

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom