What 28inch Tv should I Get...There Are Problems With Almost All Of Them ????

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by Jez, May 4, 2004.

1. Jez

Jez
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am getting a new 28inch widescreen i had decided on Sony's new KD28DX200.
    However, i have now read about people having probelms with its 32inch big brother. Even though that set the KD32Dx200, got a very good review in what video & widescreen. Does that mean i ignore the review, in the past i have always done my research with what video etc. Sony claim is has 100hz digital plus, does that help any problem with 100hz

My tv at the momment a philips 21inch widescreen i have never had any problems with dunno what htz never noticed and blurring etc what people say? Are they being picky?

Everywhere i look i find problems with tv's it is getting to a point where i am completely lost. I obviously want to get the right one cause i am spending a lot fo money and it needs to last.

I have never had this problem in the past but dont have a clue anymore.

100hz/50hz blurring/not blurring/ drc etc etc each one, people seem to say differrent things.

I know a lot is on personal opinon but there must be some ground rules:confused: :(