What 10" notebooks have a 1366x768 screen?

Juliesinar

Hi,

I've been looking at netbooks but don't like the low resolution 1024x600 displays that most of them have.

I like the 1366x768 screen on the Sony W12S1E but don't like the keyboard, does anyone know of any other 10" netbook with a higher resolution screen?

A while ago I was able to configure a 10" netbook on Dells web site with a high res screen but don't seem to have the option of doing that now.

Ideally, I'd also like 3G built in so I don't have to use a dongle and a keyboard like the HP netbooks have.

Any suggestions appreciated

Julie

brookheather

Distinguished Member
Have a look at some of the 11.6" netbooks/laptops - they are not much bigger in size and weight than the 10" netbooks.

- Simon.

Juliesinar

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I've just checked the specs of a couple of 11.6" netbooks online and they only seem to have a resolution of 1366x768 which, given the larger size of the screen, would not really benefit me as I'm looking for a screen with higher ppi.

The 11.6" look nice though, are there any that have a higher resolution than 1366x768?

Julie

br5times

Novice Member
I looked around for a month or so and found that it was only the sony W11 and W12 that had that res for a 10.1 inch.

Till this day still nothing lol :rolleyes:

Juliesinar

I looked around for a month or so and found that it was only the sony W11 and W12 that had that res for a 10.1 inch.

Till this day still nothing lol :rolleyes:
Hi,

Thanks for the reply,

I've all but given up the hope, as I've found the same thing as you, I just wish Sony would put a better keyboard on their netbooks, as otherwise they would be really nice

Julie

br5times

Novice Member
Im actually a big fan of their keyboards, maybe its my typing style. I find the keys to be neatly located and spaced out and realy comfortable to type on.

The only issue I have is the unusually large "1" key and the unusually small back space and R Shift key, bit weird and takes a little getting used to!

Juliesinar

Hi,

I wish I could get used to their keyboards, I've tried using them intensively in store, but they just frustrate me, I make too many mistakes, I'm an OK touch typist and get on quite well the HP netbook keyboards, I've really tried to get on with the Sony.

I think I might have to look at 11.6" netbooks afterall, as a better compromise.

Julie

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom