1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wharfedale VCR-950 Codes

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by sclarke81, Feb 22, 2005.

1. sclarke81

sclarke81

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi One & All

Well on the recommendation of these very forums I decided to buy a Harmony 655 so that I could control my video (lost the remote) and ditch all the others at the same time. So far so good. It has required lots of adjusting but its happy with everything except the Satellite (Amstrad DRX400 - currently talking to nice Canadian ladies about that one...) and the ironic part is that they dont have my video in their catalogue!

So I was hoping that someone either has or can tell me where to find Pronto codes (again the nice Canadian ladies told me thats what the Harmony likes...)? As trying to buy a compatible remote just to teach my Harmony seems deeply wrong!

Is it also possible to find extra codes (ones that dont have buttons on the original remotes) to control the functions that at the moment can only be done by buttons on the machine or not at all?

Thanks in advance

Stephen

PS For any would be Harmony 655 owners - go for it! It takes some playing, but when it works its heaven in the palm of your hand. I think even my nanna could use it!