WHARFEDALE MONITOR MFM-7 SPEAKERS

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by daiwa, Dec 2, 2000.

1. daiwa

daiwa
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello .Thanks for reading this posting. I am a very new boy to Hi-Fi. I am considering buying these speakers. I have a PIONEER VSA -E 03 Amp.Does anyone have any helpful comments in respect of these speakers.

2. Mattie

Mattie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Daiwa, you've made my day. I have them, they are excellent IMHO as I have said many times here... principally in this thread here. They can be had very cheaply on Qxl... but I won't repeat myself, just see that post. I didn't mention there however that they really need to be bi-wired (they work without but sound is kind of restrained). If you live anywhere near Sheffield I could arrange a demo.

HTH

Mattie.

3. daiwa

daiwa
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello Mattie , Thank you very much for your observations and links. I have Bid at the same source as yourself , and have bought a pair for £129.00 . I am well "Chuffed". Once again , thanks for the constructive reply , Best regards ,Alan.

4. Mattie

Mattie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Great, hope they suit you. I'm envious at that price! If Santa wasn't already bringing a pronto I'd ask him to get a second pair (for use as rears?!!?) Shame they haven't dropped the price on the lower models tho, which would be ideal rears.