Wharfedale DX - 1 subwoofer problem?

vicenc

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi!
Just recently I bought Wharferdale DX - 1 speakers.
I am not sure is my subwoofer faulty.
I turn ON auto sense button and green lights is visible but it always stay green. Even when i disconnect my receiver it stays green. I also tried to disconnect cable for some period and it also stays green. I tried with auto sense turned off and everything is same. My previous subwoofer will turn red after five minutes with no signal.
So is this faulty should I contact my dealer?
Anybody with wharfedale subwoofer.

Thanks

Hi!
Just recently I bought Wharferdale DX - 1 speakers.
I am not sure is my subwoofer faulty.
I turn ON auto sense button and green lights is visible but it always stay green. Even when i disconnect my receiver it stays green. I also tried to disconnect cable for some period and it also stays green. I tried with auto sense turned off and everything is same. My previous subwoofer will turn red after five minutes with no signal.
So is this faulty should I contact my dealer?
Anybody with wharfedale subwoofer.

Thanks
Hi I recently got this system to.The light is suppose to stay on even in stand by mode I remember reading about it think it might have been in the system manual but it's fine.

Agree.

Yes it's a slightly silly arrangement and would be more useful if the colour changed when in standby. The brightness of the blue front panel light is a bit wearing as well. I use a an intelliplug to switch the power to the s/w off when I turn off the receiver.

Thanks for your answer. It is a "good new" for me.
Intelliplug seems a good idea. I will check it.

Thanks again.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom