Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 Setup Help

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by James Hewitt, Feb 25, 2014.

1. James Hewitt

James Hewitt
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Been looking to buy a pair of speakers for my room (used primarily to play music through and aux cable, however will be plugged into the TV often). It became clear that with my budget (around £275) that the Wharfedale Diamond 9.1's will be the best choice speakers. However, I am very new to the Hi-Fi scene, and admittedly rushed into buying the speakers when I found them at a great price on Tuesday (£85). I have very little knowledge of the type of kit I will need, however, I would prefer and amp that comes with a remote (this Denon 520AE seems like the best option: Denon PMA520AE Integrated Amplifier - Black: Amazon.co.uk: TV

The main problem is that I have literally got no idea regarding the wiring of the whole system, I know that I will need an aux and some form of cable wire to connect amp and speaker, however, would appreciate any recommendations on which would be best for me (I'm comfortable with manually wiring) in order to get the best sound quality out of my setup, and how to set it all up.

Cheers for the help!