Wharfedale 2.1 HDMI DVD Home Cinema Kit Model DS-5957 + AL-604

R

richard hill

Hi
My parents were given this system as a present for Christmas.I am having a problem setting it up for them. I have connected the speakers as instructed in the manual and also have tried alternative connections but I can only get power from the main speaker and one of the small ones I cannot get power from them all when the system is connected. I only get the noise of the speakers from the two that work and no audible sound from the DVD when a disc is playing. Can anyone please advice a novice at connecting this system.
Thanks
Richard

davepuma

Distinguished Member
I'm not familar with this system and a google didn't turn up much. The first thing I would do is to swap the speakers so they're on opposite outputs and see if the fault transfers. This should isolate whether there is a problem with a speaker or the main unit.

Any links to manuals or specifications would be a big help in trying to sort this for you.

R

richard hill

I'm not familar with this system and a google didn't turn up much. The first thing I would do is to swap the speakers so they're on opposite outputs and see if the fault transfers. This should isolate whether there is a problem with a speaker or the main unit.

Any links to manuals or specifications would be a big help in trying to sort this for you.

Thanks Dave
I have tried swapping the speakers and they both work individually.

ballina226

Standard Member
Richard
I have just bought one of these and had the same problem.
Is the balance set central on the main unit.
Steve

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom