WH Smiths 2 for £26 chart & BOGOF for older stuff

Miniholic

Prominent Member
Reaction score
As title, Smiths are doing 2 for £26 instore on the top 30 DVD chart, the only catch being it's their chart, so a few of the latest titles might not be included, although they did tell me that ROTS will be in the offer. They currently have all 4 Batman SE's in the offer, but not Batman Begins.

They are also doing a BOGOF offer for quite a selection of older titles, the usual stuff is in their, but their are a few more recent titles too. Some are only the 1 disc releases though.

Life & death of Peter Sellars
Meet the Fockers
Down with Love
Dodgeball
Predator 2 SE
King Arthur
Elektra/Daredevil Directors cut
JFK 2 disc SE
8 mile
Sky Captain 2 disc
The Usual Suspects
Goodfellas
I Robot
Kill Bill 1 & 2
Closer
Creep
Ray
Various from the essential war films collection
(Memphis Belle, Dirty Dozen & a few others)

Quite a few kids ones too, no Disney's though other than a couple of live action ones.

Lemony Snickets
Magic Roundabout
Garfield (1 and 2 disc)
Antz
The Grinch
Thunderbirds
The Iron Giant

Batman begins avialable at HMV for £12.99 if you spend £30 or more.

Worked a treat for me Fri as I bought a £30 HMV voucher with someone else's cash! :smashin:

Loads of Doctor Who DVDs in my local WHS - including all the recent ones e.g. Web Planet & Revelation Of The Daleks.

2 for £14.99.

i was looking to get star wars and batman begins in the 2 for 26,i have some vouchers so would only have to put £6 to get them.
but how can batman begins not be in the chart yet star wars is, doesnt make sense, are they pretending it just didnt come out. ill have to have a rethink

cirdan said:
i was looking to get star wars and batman begins in the 2 for 26,i have some vouchers so would only have to put £6 to get them.
but how can batman begins not be in the chart yet star wars is, doesnt make sense, are they pretending it just didnt come out. ill have to have a rethink

just wait a few days & it will be in there top 30 , then buy it

Batman begins was their pick of the week, so it didn't get in the offer as it wasn't part of the top 30. Hopefully next week it will be. They didn't know when the offer was ending, but thought it might be on until christmas.

Just got Batman and ROTF for £26 at Smiths.

same here, batman and sith. but batman wasent in the 30 list so i asked and they said a lot of people had used this offer to get batman and sith. i then saw batman mentioned on a tv add as part of the 2 for £26. but i could have missed out with it not being up in the chart, so reading here and asking helps, you dont get if you dont ask

cheers.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom