WGR614 Login Problems

salco93

Standard Member
Hi everyone, got virgin media to send me out a free wireless router as im entitled to one. Got it all set up working fine, typed in my own wpa key, channel etc. Got my xbox 360, ps3 and laptop all connected just fine. But i wanted to change my wpa key as it was hacked into. But when i type in 192.168.1.1(which is my gateway ip address), it comes up with username and password, i type in the defaults, username: admin - password:password(or 1234) but it keeps coming up with the same box until it says access denied. I cant get into the router to change my wpa key!! Anyone got any ideas? Is there a username and password for my isp? Thanks

salco93

Standard Member
still no luck unfortunately, i dont know if it did come with a note or something, i'll have a look. Thanks for your help

salco93

Standard Member
i've had a look and it didnt come with any note or anything, just an instruction booklet. My ip address is 192.168.1.1, it comes up with a login box, but it wont let me access the setup page. Any ideas?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom