Westworld Remake - HBO

This looks UTTERLY GORGEOUS!
Cannot wait to watch this in glorious HDR... Oh no, it's on Sky. Can't wait to watch this with crushed blacks and compression artifacts! :laugh:

I know !!! :zonked:
Sky will Make this look like a bad torrent from the mid 00’s
Wish I had the patience to wait for the 4K disc

Cannot wait to watch this in glorious HDR... Oh no, it's on Sky. Can't wait to watch this with crushed blacks and compression artifacts! :laugh:

You're actually better off paying a few extra quid for a few months of NowTV, and watching it via that!!

It doesn't look like Westworld anymore, but it does look good. Has certainly piqued my interest for the first time anyway.

Now what happened in Season 2? :laugh: :confused:

Well, they needed to pull a rabbit out of the hat to get me onboard for a third season after a lousy second one. And it looks like they've done just that. Absolutely epic looking trailer. Surprised to be saying that I'm looking forward to it...

Futureworld looking great!

I still think we have a potential “Lost” with Westworld now, hope I’m wrong but...

A lot will depend on how this season goes I think. Looks like it might be more straight forward plot wise, and have more action. Last season was too heavy on the plot. I'm sure they must have realised that.

I’ll binge watch this when it’s my turn to self isolate...

That trailer really pulled me back into this, however I am going to need the Mother of all recaps for Seasons 1 and 2.

As after all this time, like Jon Snow, I know nothing.

OK me and the wife are lost now despite watching season 2 in a week, can any kind soul give us a recap in simple terms we understand using spoiler tags of course on what went on. Who had what agenda etc and why.

OK me and the wife are lost now despite watching season 2 in a week, can any kind soul give us a recap in simple terms we understand using spoiler tags of course on what went on. Who had what agenda etc and why.

People made robots, robots go bad and hurt people in a big park.

Watching the new episode tonight hope it's better than season 2

People made robots, robots go bad and hurt people in a big park.

Watching the new episode tonight hope it's better than season 2

Am I the only person who enjoyed S2?

S2 was a bit too convoluted in my opinion. Still good though

Can't get enough of this today. Some of the music associated with Westworld has been outstanding.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom