Westworld and Big Little Lies

Rafters

Novice Member
Reaction score
What is the cheapest way to watch these in the UK ? (Legal ways please)

I was on Amazon Prime which which seems to have it available to buy but when I browse via the XBOX app (which is how I watch on my TV) it doesn't seem to be there? (Just the old film, taunting me)

Am happy to sign up to Netflix or Now TV but I cant be sure these 2 series are actually available just on the monthly subscription.... really confusing.

As they're HBO I can't imagine Netflix would ever get either of these.

Have you tried the Windows 10 Store on a PC, go into that and search for Westworld if it's there then any purchases are synced and it should show in your films/tv app on Xbox.

You can in fact buy TV shows from USA Windows & Xbox Store (which has a far larger selection) and stream them from a UK Xbox but it require many hoops to jump through messing with USA accounts and getting USA Windows Store gift cards.

Thanks next010, I can see they are both available on Windows 10 store, which means I don't need my Amazon Prime subscription to get them.

Thing is - I was hoping to find a streaming provider that includes them in with their monthly package though, I'm surprised they aren't available anywhere, you'd think they'd be a great way to get people subscribing. Little Big Lies was on Sky, which NowTV used to have too, but not anymore it seems...

HBO seem to have an exclusivity deal with Sky

Great news!
WestWorld is coming to NowTV in August!

I've already caught up on 2 seasons of Game of Thrones with them and have Season 7 to look forward to in the next few days. And now Westworld too!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom