• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Westham itv not in hd

mikezoe

Is anyone getting Freesat ITV1 the FA CUP in HD? Weird- I need to go into standby and then reboot in order to get the red button option and now am watching in HD

Last edited:

dazzaboy99

Working fine for me.

DIBUK, a couple of months back I had the black screen problem - needed to do a factory reset and then ITV HD worked again.

mikezoe

Yes.

I still can't get mine working, everything else is fine apart from itv hd.

It is flakey. Several times found that if I am on ITV1 when the prog starts I seem not to get offered the red dot but if I go into standby, reboot then get offered the red dot for HD. Try it!

DIBUK

The red dot came up averytime. I've turned it off and back on and switched it off at the socket but it didn't work. Will try again on tonight's match.

dazzaboy99

The red dot came up averytime. I've turned it off and back on and switched it off at the socket but it didn't work. Will try again on tonight's match.

As I mentioned above, it sounds like you need to do a factory reset. It should be one of the menu options. It means having to reconfigure things you will have set (such as scheduled programmes), but it should fix it. I had the same issue and fixed it with a reset.

DIBUK

As I mentioned above, it sounds like you need to do a factory reset. It should be one of the menu options. It means having to reconfigure things you will have set (such as scheduled programmes), but it should fix it. I had the same issue and fixed it with a reset.

The only reason I dont wan't to do that yet is because I will lose everything recorded on the hdd I think?

dazzaboy99

The only reason I dont wan't to do that yet is because I will lose everything recorded on the hdd I think?

You won't lose your recordings, just anything you have in the schedule. I did the same with my foxsat hdr and the recordings remain on the hard drive after the reset.

grahamlthompson

In memoriam

You don't lose anything already recorded on the HDD (only a format does that) but you will have to redo your reservation schedule

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom