Western Digital Elements 500gb 2.5 Portable Hardrive £39.99 comet

redboy1

COPPER585

reserved mine last night and collected this morning, last one in hull in seemed last night as only one comet store had one. took the lad 25 minutes to find the sodding thing tho! seemed good price got it as an extra prezzie for the wife.

Garrett

Highly disappointed with Comet over this item I went to order one from a local store but non were in stock but found they had some online that were said be sent out 0-1 day. Days passed no confirmation or anything so I e-mailed them they could not find my order.
Then said there had been one if I wanted to proceed could I ring them, I rang them and was told the person who sent the e-mail was busy but found the info on the lost order but they were out of stock. and was told to phone or e-mail them when it was in stock online and they honour the original offer. They became available again so I e-mailed them, to be told the order was now void and have to order the item on line or over the phone. I tryed on line but they had an error on one of there order pages and after messing round at my end only to find it was most likely at there's I rang them and be time the checked the item was out of stock again.

Last year I was asked to fill a questionair in on there service and think I gave them top marks all round, if they sent one now which they wont it would be 0 all round.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom