West Wing & Smallville HD DVDs Coming

Rasczak

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Announced here

Good to see the studios are planning TV on HD DVD as well as movies. There are certainly lots of decent shows that would benefit from a HD DVD release. Hopefully HBO will release Rome, From The Earth To The Moon and Band Of Brothers sooner rather than later.

And of course, let's not forget The Soprano's. :)

There are films I bought on VHS, then bought on DVD, then remastered DVD (bastards!!) and will no doubt buy on HD-DVD.

But I already own all the west wing DVD's available and I can't imagine bothering to buy them again, I can't imagine HD making it more enjoyable.

Then again the bitrate on the west wing is pants and only in stereo...bugger it!

Great...That means I will have to buy all 5 smallville seasons in HD-DVD. Again. :thumbsup:

Was going to buy this as i've never seen it but think i'll hold off now for HDDVD version.:thumbsup:

Troy yes please.:smashin:

hunts1uk said:
Was going to buy this as i've never seen it but think i'll hold off now for HDDVD version.:thumbsup:

Troy yes please.:smashin:

Same here on west Wing - got every other season so this will complete it nicely! Mind you I need a player first!! Great way to convince the missus..tell her its only available in HDDVD!!!!!:D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom