1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

West Wing Season Four: ANYBODY got booklets?

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Saqib, May 19, 2005.

1. Saqib

Saqib

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I got the canadian version of this set but it did not have the booklet detailing what was on each disc. It seems the American versions or those supplied by American companies did have the booklet.

Did anybody get the booklet in either the US or canuck versions?

2. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    Saquib,

As far as I know, no Region 1, Region 2 or Region 4 versions have booklets with any of the West Wing DVD boxed sets.

Pooch

3. Saqib

Saqib

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Au contrare mon ami - I know at least one american guy did get them. (see here where the first review says the booklet was ok - this is region 2. also, see here which talks about the US edition and some guy getting it from dv-depot.)

I have asked DVDSoon for a replacement but they gave me the usual 'we are at the mercy of our suppliers' as well as stating that they are waiting for Warner to confirm that there was indeed a booklet in the season. What I am trying to do here is to show them that it DOES exist and that they should pull their fingers out, so to speak.

4. Borusa

Borusa

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hope no-one minds an old thread being spontaneously resurrected...!

Yes, I had a booklet with my R2 boxset of WW S4. The main reason I bring this up is the fact that the presence of a booklet in S4 highlighted the complete absence of one in S3 (also R2). So...really, I just thought I'd ask if anybody else had one in their S3's?

Thanks! :)

5. Saqib

Saqib

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Oh sorry I totally forgot to update all of you.

I eventually ended up calling head office in the US who kindly mailed me out the s2 booklet for free.

As far as other regions go, I don't know if they had booklets or not. But I can confirm that up to now, R1 seasons 1-5 all come with booklets.