Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was so pleased to see WSS win some awards at the Golden Globes. Best comedy or musical, best actress and best supporting actress. All very well deserved in my opinion.

I do think it may be the crime of the century that Mike Faist was not even nominated for his performance as Riff, though. Of everyone in the cast he blew me away most of all.

It's been weeks since I saw this and I've been thinking about it ever since. I went from thinkint a remake/reimagining couldn't possibly top the original 1961 film to being just so impressed with everything about what Spielberg has done with his version. It was all so well realised and on point. It was making me really angry when the press were crowing about it flopping because it's such a gorgeous and intelligent film.

Not really my thing WSS never seen the original but my Wife wanted to go and see this and I must say I was blown away, we both thought it was brilliant. What a fantastic musical, spectacular, as someone else said Stephen Spielberg did good 👍.

Steven Spielberg has become the first person in Oscars history to earn Best Director nominations across six decades.

I've not seen the Post or Lincoln but the last film of Spielberg I really enjoyed was Terminal, that's going back some time for me. His current crop of films are hugely forgettable.

I've not seen the Post or Lincoln but the last film of Spielberg I really enjoyed was Terminal, that's going back some time for me. His current crop of films are hugely forgettable.
Bridge of spies was excellent

Bridge of spies was excellent
Honestly, I found it astoundingly average and very forgettable like most of the recent Spielberg films, His films are always so 'safe' and dated and lack any ambitious, I just can't enjoy these kind of projects anymore.

DB53AF11-B527-4313-9996-3A4AE184EF06.png

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom