We're the Millers Cinema Review

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by The News Bot, Aug 30, 2013.

1. The News Bot

The News Bot
      News Supplying Robot

Products Owned:
      Products Wanted:
      Ratings:
      +446
      "We've got enough weed here to kill Willy Nelson!"

Jennifer Aniston really should think about getting a new agent because despite being a very capable comedienne, her film choices have been terrible. Since Friends ended she has, almost without exception, picked one stinker after another. So much so that she's more famous for exercising and who she's dating than she is for her acting. We're the Millers is a step up from most of her previous films but that really isn't saying much and whoever thought Jen should play a stripper, really missed the appeal of Ms Aniston.

We're the Millers centres around David Clark, played by SNL's Jason Sudeikis (we can't pronounce it either), a low level pot dealer who gets robbed at the beginning of the film. In order to pay off his debt to his boss, played by Ed Helms (The Hangover, The Office) he has to smuggle a load of marijuana over the border from Mexico. So...

Read the full review...written by Steve Withers

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2013
    2. Jim Di Griz

Jim Di Griz
      Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
      Products Wanted:
      Ratings:
      +9,699
      I know I shouldn't judge films by their cover but by god, the cover of this film is enough to make me know that if I watch this film, my TV may be in danger from a flying...whatever Ive got to hand!

And I wont take that risk for the sake of my TV and for the sake of my mental state ;)