well well well, what do we have here?

snake II

Established Member
Reaction score
head over to www.cube-europe.com , they have a report, which is alledging that nintendo has plans for a 500 games disk for the cube, these include all the great titles form the snes and nes, including ff:3, street fighter, most of mario titles , more will be revealed at e3 they say,
well it can be an april fools only time will say.
but i wish its true, imagine playing the greatest games of all time, on the greatest "games" console on earth.

Originally posted by snake II
imagine playing the greatest games of all time, on the greatest "games" console on earth.

Already am mate.

I just love Project Gotham Racing 2 :clap: :rolleyes:

how sad games guru when you have to turn a harmless post into childish fanboy rubbish

Add a smiley yes but its still pathetic

I am sure many will agree that this is exactly how console wars start when someone posts some harmless news and games guru (and others jump on the post with irrelant rubbish)

If you want to talk about project gotham racing theres a thread dedicated to it somewhere.

sticking to the TOPIC that would be a cool idea by Nintendo sure alot of people would be interested

P.S it was aprils Fools but my comments still stand.

how sad games guru when you have to turn a harmless post into childish fanboy rubbish

Bit harsh don't you think. I don't think anyone here would call gamesguru a "fanboy".
Just my opinion though.

Panic

A sense of humour wouldn't go astray either.

Originally posted by Games Guru
A sense of humour wouldn't go astray either.
LOL :D
You got that right fella :rolleyes:

Originally posted by General Panic
Bit harsh don't you think. I don't think anyone here would call gamesguru a "fanboy".
Just my opinion though.

Panic

LOL thats the funniest thing i heard all year :laugh:

they dont come much bigger IMO

There you go , you've lightened up already ;)

Panic

lol Games Guru invented the word Fanboy. Rumour has it that the top of his X-Box is stained with a strange white substance.:eek::)

Originally posted by gthom3
Rumour has it that the top of his X-Box is stained with a strange white substance.:eek::)

Did your mum tell you that?

I can never get her to swallow these days :eek:

lol Games Guru invented the word Fanboy. Rumour has it that the top of his X-Box is stained with a strange white substance.:eek::)

lol i would not bet against it :)

but this post is getting way off topic now, the fact is joking or otherwise someone praising Project gotham racing in a thread about a proposed Gamecube disk is just stuipid, anyone could pop up in any post and say something completely irelevant and the forum would just be a war of words

And it's getting a bit crude, pack it in; younger forum members come here so have a little thought for others. :mad:

Originally posted by snake II
imagine playing the greatest games of all time, on the greatest "games" console on earth.

imho this is simply a baiting comment and as such is bound to cause some kinda response.if the comment would have been imagine playing a load of excellent games on a great console there fair comment.:lesson:

I wasn't baited mate. I was joking.

Something lost on the other morons in this thread. :rolleyes:

To be fair I think most people should have realised that you were joking as soon as you implied that the X-Box was the greatest console on earth with the greatest games. :rotfl:

Anyway I guess it's reassuring that you were only Joking. :D

To be fair I think most people should have realised that you were joking as soon as you implied that the X-Box was the greatest console on earth with the greatest games. :rotfl:

Anyway I guess it's reassuring that you were only Joking. :D
So what is your ps2?

Guys,

This looks pathetic. Ever heard the saying "If you have nothing useful to say, then don't say anything at all"

Joke or not, there really was no need for Games Guru to make his comment, and it was bound to provoke a response (albeit a rather strong one).

Can we please leave the fanboy arguments to other forums.

Cheers

Rob

I have got a PS2 but I don't rate it and only have it to play PES, Gran Turismo and the Sega Ages series.

I don't really rate any of the current batch of consoles when you compare them to the classics like the SNES, Megadrive and even the Dreamcast. I haven't really dabbled with the GC but it seems to have the most consistant level of good games on it, quite typical of Nintendo really.

Anyway either the games guru is joking about the X-Box being "the greatest console on earth, with the greatest games" or he means it. His last post seems to imply he was just joking.

Ok gthom3 fair point fella :)

I do hate all this my console is better than yours but people ripped into GG for posting an xbox comment, but the thread starter said "the best game's on the best console" and nothing is said why?

As i've said before i own all 3 and have lot's of games for all 3 :clap:
I use my ps2 for PES3 and some cool platformer games, use my GC for mario kart- Zelda ect and my xbox for some top FPS and live (not that i play that anymore :rolleyes: )

If i had to pick one i'd go with xbox cos IMO it's the best console with the best games for (ME) doesn't mean it is the best doe's it?

It is like :p

Anyway either the games guru is joking about the X-Box being "the greatest console on earth, with the greatest games" or he means it. His last post seems to imply he was just joking.

Or the fact that my original post was on, breathe deeply now, april fool's day?

Yep i agree LFC Fan...to be honest Snake II really shouldn't have said what he did in his opening post,

Something along the lines of "cool soon we'll be able to play some of the best games ever made on the GC, all from 1 disc!" would have been better. I think he tried to imply that it was the console with the current best "games" line up IHO, as opposed to the best console technically (which is obviously the X-Box) by saying the Best "games" console. It was still an inflamatory comment though.

Anyway enough of this silly console drivell - your boys did well at the Weekend! Good to see Owen coming back to form for Euro 2004 as well :) .

Good to see Owen coming back to form for Euro 2004 as well
He did well and let's hope he doe's in Euro 2004 like you say, just don't let him take pens :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom