Well Things Escalated Quickly On The Vive Sub-Reddit!

thesnowdog

Apparently the guy that started the sub years ago has lost the plot and started to ban developers because apparently it's against The Rules to promote your games. Yup. That's right. And he has also started banning people for complaining about it lol :oops:

So now the sub-Reddit has pretty much been abandoned by everyone and Vive news and details of games can be found here:

Vive VR • r/vive_vr

The bloke comes across as a bit of a child tbh, no idea how old he is but he hasn't been very mature these last few days.

And I wondered why there was so little game news from devs on there! :eek:

Atmos

I'm not a fan of Reddit I just don't like the non linear structure a Forum has.

Anyway I Subscribed to R/vive_vr the other day and hopefully everyone else does too. That mod wasn't doing the Sub any favours.

Nivek TT

Distinguished Member
I'm sure we got ticked off for discussing moderators of other forums back when Lucky became a mod of the Oculus subreddit :confused:

thesnowdog

Well I don't think forums should have any moderators at all. No censorship either. Cos then I could type fudge, sh*t, ****s and ******s without a fudgeing problem.

Although I do find it odd that the words above are censored but I can swear using the words piss, crap and bugger without any trouble. There's fudge all difference between crap and sh*t as far as I'm concerned, and the former was the first swear word I ever used. Got a big **** around the head for that.

Forums should be like the Wild fudgeing West without a lawman in sight. :D :p

Kieron

Distinguished Member
Yep.

Kieron

Distinguished Member
But for the record, I’m the only mod assigned to this area here at AVF. I do try and leave you chaps and ladies to it though unless there’s personal attacks. As for the swearing filter - that one is down to the owner of the forums. You’d need to bring it up in the forum feedback section.

internetuser

Swearing does not bother me. But when or if you access it in a work or educational establishment it’s a good way to get the forums blocked as nsfw. Which in turns reduce ad revenue.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom