well it`s official

othello

Standard Member
here`s the news most of us new

GTA3 BREAKS UK SALES RECORDS
REPORTED BY Steve Hildrew
According to ELSPA, Grand Theft Auto 3 has become the UK's first ever million-selling video game, with equally impressive early results for newly-released sequel: Vice City.

Vice City has sold more than 250,000 copies in the first two days on sale in the UK. The million-sale figure accords GTA3 the Entertainment and Leisure Software Publishers Association's first ever diamond million seller award, with Vice City also tipped to broach a million copies faster than any other previous game.

"We are delighted that GTA3 is the first ever title to officially sell more than one million copies in the UK," said Gary Lewis, managing director of Take 2. "It is a fantastic platform for the launch of our new GTA release - Vice City."

Bob Todd

Banned
Originally posted by othello
here`s the news most of us new

GTA3 BREAKS UK SALES RECORDS
REPORTED BY Steve Hildrew
According to ELSPA, Grand Theft Auto 3 has become the UK's first ever million-selling video game, with equally impressive early results for newly-released sequel: Vice City.

Vice City has sold more than 250,000 copies in the first two days on sale in the UK. The million-sale figure accords GTA3 the Entertainment and Leisure Software Publishers Association's first ever diamond million seller award, with Vice City also tipped to broach a million copies faster than any other previous game.

"We are delighted that GTA3 is the first ever title to officially sell more than one million copies in the UK," said Gary Lewis, managing director of Take 2. "It is a fantastic platform for the launch of our new GTA release - Vice City."

lol I think Mr Gates would have prefered to have bought rockstar
the rare:D

B

bobbles

Is GTA:Vice City exclusive to PS2 or will it appear on other platforms

Splinter Cell is meant to be exclusive to XBox but you can guarantee it will appear on all platforms soon enough

P

paiger

I'm sure Bill is happy enough. The majority of those GTA3's will be running on Windows powered PC's. You win some, you win some more.

err i dont think so!!

GTA vice city has just broken all first week records and its out on PS2 only.
BTW the PC version of GTA3 stunk!!

B

betamac

hmmmmmmm i have playe both versions and i think your find the PC version is identical apart from higher res graphics with the added benefit of running with AAX4 enabled

P

paiger

Yeah, the PC version was clearly superior, unless you have a junk PC. Of course, the only way a good version will get onto a console is if they bring it out on the Xbox.

Innit Spacecat?:devil:

Love

Xbox fanboy no.1

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom