Well I Got My 360! (Wanna See What XBox 360 Looks Like @ 720P)

MARTYB2K

Ex Member
Reaction score
15lw.jpg

23jz.jpg

39qe.jpg

64ln.jpg

76wa1.jpg

81it.jpg

91zl.jpg

106ev.jpg

59sw5ue.jpg

I notice how it says on the box "80% completed", so technically you only have an xbox 288 rather than an xbox 360.

I'm still jealous though. :D

So who's leg did you have to hump to get one of those babies then ehh???

Do you have multiple tv's or do you just keep moving them around (they are in different positions in each of the pics!)? Sounds suspect...

Tejstar said:
Do you have multiple tv's or do you just keep moving them around (they are in different positions in each of the pics!)? Sounds suspect...

I never noticed that. Good spot! :rotfl:

Tejstar said:

Actually, they seem to be different models of Samsung LCD. The LE32R41B and LE32M51B .... ?

Gav

gavan said:
Actually, they seem to be different models of Samsung LCD. The LE32R41B and LE32M51B .... ?

Gav

This has given me the opportunity to ask a question that has been bothering me - On the Samsung website, there seems to be 3 32" HD LCD models and I can't for the life of me work out the difference between them, they are:

(1)LE32R41BD
32" 16:9 HD READY LCD TV IDTV

(2)LE32R51BD

(3)LE32R41B
32" 16:9 HD READY LCD TV

http://www.samsung.com/uk/products/television/tftlcd/index.asp :confused: :rolleyes:

steveyg20 said:
This has given me the opportunity to ask a question that has been bothering me - On the Samsung website, there seems to be 3 32" HD LCD models and I can't for the life of me work out the difference between them, they are:

(1)LE32R41BD

(2)LE32R51BD

(3)LE32R41B
32" 16:9 HD READY LCD TV

http://www.samsung.com/uk/products/television/tftlcd/index.asp :confused: :rolleyes:

The 'D' appended to the model number means 'Digital Tuner' (ie built in Freeview).

The difference between the R41 and R51 models is completely cosmetic. Just the shape of the bezel. On the R41 it's rectangular , on the R51 it is V shaped at the bottom, following the shape of the fascia of the set.

There's now also an M51 model which is just another cosmetic update of the R41/R51 as far as I can tell. It has less area under the bezel and the fascia is rectangular. It seems to be a replacement for these models.

Finally, to complete the confusion, there's an M61 model which looks identical to the M51 but boasts a dynamic contrast of 5000:1 against the 3000:1 figure for the M51 (and R51 and R41). I guess it would be the 'higher end' option as it costs quite a bit more.

Any of them would be a superb set for the XBox360. Check out the review elsewhere in this forum.

HTH

Gav

gavan said:

Gav

M61 actually because its all black, not black and silver like the M51.

Believe you honest.

Show us a pic with a UK paper dated please :)

garage4ll.jpg

Nice FACE!!!!!! Does he know its the year 2005 and not 1973

If you have to have a tash like that to get one now then i think i can wait until the official release date :D

LMAO :rotfl: :rotfl:

the dog that hes trained to take the photo has got its paw accross the lens. tut tut will they never learn.

Don't be fooled, these pics have appeared elsewhere on the web. They are pics from the demo rooms they had set up at X05 in Amsterdam a week or so back to show what the 360 would be like in a living room envrionment. Poser.

Isnt one of those machines the black dev kit? Also noticed an ipod conected to it through USB.

:thumbsup:
ocat1979 said:
Don't be fooled, these pics have appeared elsewhere on the web. They are pics from the demo rooms they had set up at X05 in Amsterdam a week or so back to show what the 360 would be like in a living room envrionment. Poser.

How did you know? I kind of guessed that,or that he was a game programmer.
You know there were 10 xbox360's stolen from a warehouse in germany(or somewhere like that) they were supposed to be shipped to programmers. :eek: They allready found 3 though. :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom