Well done Stoke City

• Thread starter Deleted member 85154
  • Start date

Deleted member 85154

Reaction score
A big well done to Stoke on their return to the Premiership after a 23 year absence. I've always had an affection for Stoke after spending my formative clubbing years in Stoke and had many friends from there.

There'll be dancing in the streets of Hanley tonight duck :clap:

Stoke back in the top flight! Blimey, that takes me back to the days when I was wearing 'denim and leather', going to gigs ever other week, and spending my weekends down Box hill! :D

Well done to the Potters! :smashin:

Cheers lads, it was one hell of a day, that I will remember for the rest of my life

Open top bus tonight parading the players around the city. Can't wait!

The party is going to go on all summer:arty::arty::arty:

As a West Brom fan I am realled ****** off about Stoke going up!

The reason is that it is going to hard enough getting points next year and you automatically think that at least you can claw some points off the the teams that got promoted with you. Well, not in this case, Stoke City have been our bogey team for years and years and the last time that I can remember beating them was about 21 years ago when we won 6-1 on Boxing day at the Hawthorns, ever since then we just cant seem to beat them! :(

Joking aside, well done Stoke. I really do not fancy being in the Championship next year as I think it will be quite strong.

:thumbsup: Thanks (for promotion not the 6 points in the prem) and well done to West Brazil ;) going up as Champions!

Just need Swansea back in the top flight & my old Panini Sticker albums will start to resemble themselves again ;)

Just need Swansea back in the top flight & my old Panini Sticker albums will start to resemble themselves again ;)

Lol...swap you an "Alan Brazil" for a "Mick Mills" :thumbsup:

Lol...swap you an "Alan Brazil" for a "Mick Mills" :thumbsup:

Got about 7 Mick Mills - just need the Leeds foil badge & Paul Walsh on page 2 as Young Player of the Year :D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom