• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Well done Stoke City

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
A big well done to Stoke on their return to the Premiership after a 23 year absence. I've always had an affection for Stoke after spending my formative clubbing years in Stoke and had many friends from there.

There'll be dancing in the streets of Hanley tonight duck :clap:

overkill

Distinguished Member
Stoke back in the top flight! Blimey, that takes me back to the days when I was wearing 'denim and leather', going to gigs ever other week, and spending my weekends down Box hill! :D

Well done to the Potters! :smashin:

Wilf

Cheers lads, it was one hell of a day, that I will remember for the rest of my life

Open top bus tonight parading the players around the city. Can't wait!

The party is going to go on all summer:arty::arty::arty:

boingboing

As a West Brom fan I am realled ****** off about Stoke going up!

The reason is that it is going to hard enough getting points next year and you automatically think that at least you can claw some points off the the teams that got promoted with you. Well, not in this case, Stoke City have been our bogey team for years and years and the last time that I can remember beating them was about 21 years ago when we won 6-1 on Boxing day at the Hawthorns, ever since then we just cant seem to beat them! :(

Joking aside, well done Stoke. I really do not fancy being in the Championship next year as I think it will be quite strong.

Wilf

:thumbsup: Thanks (for promotion not the 6 points in the prem) and well done to West Brazil ;) going up as Champions!

DJT75

Distinguished Member
Just need Swansea back in the top flight & my old Panini Sticker albums will start to resemble themselves again ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom