Well Done George W Bush.

dayplat

Ex Member
Reaction score
:thumbsup:Sadly we have to say goodbye to Presedent Bush one of the best Presedents of the US.If he could have stood again I am sure he would have walked it.
Goodbye George.We will miss you.

This is a joke, right? :D

:thumbsup:Sadly we have to say goodbye to Presedent Bush one of the best Presedents of the US.If he could have stood again I am sure he would have walked it.

i dont think he would have walked it if he had been able to stand again personally. the Republican party offered a fairly similar option with John McCain as a candidate, and America went for the Obama alternative in a big way.

personally i dont like George W Bush's legacy, especially as under his power, the USA went from a great, well respected country, to one of the most hated countries and are now in a very economically unstable position, which has had a world wide negative effect.

I praise the American people for having the vision and bravery of wanting a new, fresh and energising direction under Obama :thumbsup:

Well he is popular in some parts of Africa

In the sense that where everybody previously did nothing, he did something, albeit a little

Of course he would of walked it, only need to make another few more million Black votes dissapear like last time.

What a mark he has left on the World, war, desperation and hatred for the Western World.

A hero.

:cool:
Of course he would of walked it, only need to make another few more million Black votes dissapear like last time.

What a mark he has left on the World, war, desperation and hatred for the Western World.

A hero.
The only people who hate the western world are people who hate freedom,people who hate the truth.Let them hate us.

Pointless argument, either way. He can't stand again; we (Brits) can't vote either for or against him. Just practice a little Zen - don't worry about what you can't change.

And then thank your lucky stars he's gone.

Dave

The only people who hate the western world are people who hate freedom,people who hate the truth.Let them hate us.

Oh you mean like the people of America who's homes were flooded and still live in desolution and despiar on some trailer park because GWB has done nothing for them?

Or do you mean the Iraqi people who live under constant fear of bombs but hey they have democracy?

Or do you mean the families of the people on the planes that hit the trade centre knowing that all the Bin Laden families were the only planes to fly out of America on 911?

Let them hate us? Why not we started an illegal war and our troops get killed daily, our home life in the city is at risk from suicide bombers.

Yeah unlucky them!

Pointless argument, either way. He can't stand again; we (Brits) can't vote either for or against him. Just practice a little Zen - don't worry about what you can't change.

And then thank your lucky stars he's gone.

Dave
Them stars will get no thanks from me! The USA is the leader of the world and must have a strong leader from the right.

i dont think he would have walked it if he had been able to stand again personally. the Republican party offered a fairly similar option with John McCain as a candidate, and America went for the Obama alternative in a big way.

personally i dont like George W Bush's legacy, especially as under his power, the USA went from a great, well respected country, to one of the most hated countries and are now in a very economically unstable position, which has had a world wide negative effect.

I praise the American people for having the vision and bravery of wanting a new, fresh and energising direction under Obama :thumbsup:

I think McCain was chosen as being the furthest the Republican party could get from Dubya, he certainly seemed to distance himself as much as possible.

:cool:TT
Thanks for pointing that out.Must try harder to get my spelling right.

Must try harder to get your political analysis right.

Or at least explain why the man who presided over world recession, thousands of dead innocent civilians and some very special corporate failures should be held in any regard.

:cool::cool:
Must try harder to get your political analysis right.

Or at least explain why the man who presided over world recession, thousands of dead innocent civilians and some very special corporate failures should be held in any regard.
How many millions of dead innocent people have Stalin,Hitler,Castro,Mao Tse Tong,Mugabe,etc presided over?

:cool::cool:
How many millions of dead innocent people have Stalin,Hitler,Castro,Mao Tse Tong,Mugabe,etc presided over?

How many threads do you see dedicated to them?

None.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

(yes obvious troll feeding)

I didn't reckon much to his war on the 'wrong' country, just to appease his citizens. Ok, so they wanted revenge but come on. :eek:
I'd love to know the 'real' cost of our futile 'joint' venture and I don't just mean in financial terms either. George W has helped us waste an awful lot of money that could have been saved for a rainy day - and in case you haven't noticed, it's been raining heavily for a very long time now.
Too much Team America for my liking. :thumbsdow

Yes President Bush is a hero.He has rid the world of thousands of Bin Ladins.

Seriously? you believe that? He hasnt even got rid of THE one and only bin Laden.

Edit: in fact he has enraged the Muslim community so much they started suicide bombings in the UK - or do you not remember 7/7???????????

ignorance is bliss.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom