Well chuffed!

Gordon @ Convergent AV

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Reaction score
Well some of you may have noticed that I've been taking a lot of shots with my iPhone. I asked here for folk to go vote for some that I entered in a competition to get them on show in a Gallery in California. Well, last weekend the gallery owners, the competition organiser and 9 other folk sat down to make a final judgement on what shots they would print and hang for sale in the gallery. All the images were judged without anyone knowing who took them and the votes were collated.....and....

They chose 7 of my images. More than any other person who entered. Hopefully someone might buy one....even if they dont though I am going to continue with my plan to do a series of iPhone image books this year.

Thanks everyone for all the support!

Gordon

Pixelsatanexhibition.com - Art of the iPhone

well done you, DLSR.....Pah! who needs 'em

Hello there

Well this is great news Gordon:thumbsup:

You really have put a lot of effort into this and it looks like you are getting your rewards for all that hard work.:smashin:

Bit :offtopic:for some reason was thinking the other day, did you ever find your battery charger for the 5d.

Cheers Holo:smashin::smashin:

Congrats. Gordon - not surprised reallly :thumbsup:

Jim

Hey - I "virtually" know someone Famous :cool:

Must feel nice Gordon :smashin:

Jim

Thats just crazy, I bet you can't stop smilling :) well done Gordon!

Well done Gordon!! When 'isaw' them 'ithought' mmmm, 'ilike' and because you did so well you can say 'iwin'...:D

If this wasn't humorous in any way then..... igiveup:facepalm:

Seriously... well done:thumbsup:

Pete.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom