• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Well appointed house for sale

thebrummy_one

I'll even throw in the wife ;)
Just got back from Earls Court. Don't these people realise their folly?
They've made me and the pets homeless and suicidal cos, everything I've brought in the last year I now need to re-buy only bigger better faster, (more expensive :mad: )
Is there any wealthy, old videograpgher with all the latest kit and a dodgy heart looking for a new best mate? :zonked:

MarkE19

Been there, done that and bought the 'Video Forum' T-Shirt. Well I might as well have as they got just about all my money anyway :suicide:

I was lucky enough to not be able to get the time off work this year, so my wallet is still in tact (ish!). Still I bet they will get their own back next year and get even more money out of me. Ho Hum, it would have been good to make it this year but nightshift :censored: that one up for me.

Mark.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom