Welcome back!

Not used to seeing adverts......me no likey (iOS mobile browsing)

got to say I do like the new look the old style took ages to load and the page was always jumping up and down before finally settling in one spot

I think it was worth the wait, looks great, just got to find where every thing is now.

Is the direct link to the classifieds coming back??

Much prefer this look, but getting some teething problems... A lot of problems taking 3 or 5 attempts to go to a new page or Oops, sorry there seems to be a problem...

And I'm missing that thingy in each page that opens up the list of all firing forums and sub forums.. That was a god send so I'm really missing it.

And no button to delete my own post?

Early days and a big change from the old look and not really my thing at the moment (too bright at the moment)
Looks a bit Blog/Wordpress

One thing I've noticed that I don't like but hope it's restored, the ability to sort the post topics by date of their creation rather than topics most recently replied to, seems to have disappeared.
Agree how do we do this?

Whats strobbing green flashing thing about on desktop version?

Any way to increase the girth??

...this^^^
I'd like the preview and post reply buttons swapped around. Think its also due to the preview button being bold and you instinctively click it after your post.

.....and definitely this^^^ I keep hitting the 'Preview' button first because its more pronounced than the 'Post Reply' button :confused: :

1568793717593.png

...these need to be swapped around (or reverse the colours so the 'Preview' button is grey and the 'Post Reply' button is purple (or whatever colour that is!!!).

....probably the fact that your link goes to old Rick Astley!!!!!!!!!
What!! How on earth did that happen? OMG.
Stuart the forum's been hacked! Need to return to AVF "classic" while investigating it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom